About the Course:
• Accommodating a safe navigation watch
• Participation in binding, anchoring and other procedures
• Handling of shipload and inventory
• Ensure safe operation of equipment and devices
• Apply safety and protection measures at work
• Preventing pollution of the marine environment
• Handling of a survival craft and rescue boat
• Assembling maintenance and repairs on board
Training includes theoretical and practical teaching.
Practical parts of training and theoretical teaching are conducted in modern equipped classrooms, in accordance with the recommendations of the International Maritime Organization.
Bridge Simulators (Kongsberg, Transas, Science-Tech Simulation Center)
Compass, magnetic and flamboyant
Automatic and manual steering gear
VHF portable device
Ship rope kit