Skipper Training – Boat Leader’s License Category C
Skipper training course organized by Diverso Impex is tailored to meet the requirements of those who want to handle and manage all types of boats and yachts up to 15 meters. The course is conducted in accordance to the requirements of article 53. of the Regulations of boats and yachts (National gazette NN #57/2006).
After successful completion of the course the trainees will be competent to handle and manage:
- All types of boats
- All types of yachts up to 15 meters
- Navigation (sailing)
- Basic knowledge of motor repairs and maintenance
- Maritime law, meteorology and first aid
- Boat maneuverings collision avoidance
- Maritime radio communication service
- Safety at Sea
Duration of the skipper training is course 31 hrs. (25 hrs. theory and 6 hours practice)
-> Apart from Split, we organize skipper training in Zagreb as well. <-
Additional skipper training – navigation
For those who want extended practical (hands on) navigation Diverso Impex offers two additional options:
- Option A (for people who do not pass the exam and want to take it but with more practical instruction) – 7 days of navigation that includes 3 days of theory and an exam li>
- Option B (for people who have passed the exam but want more practice) – up to 7 days of course-free navigation
These options are created to meet actual needs of future skippers: learning new skills and improving the existing knowledge with the help of experienced skipper. Applicant can choose option which includes course or just the navigation without course option. Applicants will be accommodated on the yacht throughout duration of the skipper training.
- Man Overboard
Skipper training price includes:
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Skipper trainer
- Liability Insurance
Transport to the port of departure, food and beverages, sailing equipment, exam at the port authority, personal photos and medical examination are not included in the price.