D49A maritime course – High voltage on operational level is designed to increase the troubleshooting skills and fault diagnostics procedures for marine electrical and mechanical engineers employed on various ships and offshore installations. This course will provide necessary knowledge and understanding of maritime HV installations and safety working procedures. D49A maritime course will emphasize the safety aspect of electrical engineering work, recommendation on good safe safe practices, procedures and precautions be taken to maximize the safety of personnel. High voltage course will provide both theoretical and practical instructions in safe training environment.
High Voltage D49A maritime course scope
- High voltage international requisites
- Advantages of high voltage systems
- High voltage hazards and immediate actions under fault conditions
- High voltage equipment on board
- High voltage safety rules
- Safe working procedures
- Protective devices
- High voltage electrical equipment testing methods
- High voltage Equipment maintenance
Duration of D49A High voltage maritime course
Duration of the High voltage course on operational level is 1 day.