The course has been designed to meet requirements of STCW95 (Including amendments), section V/2, V/3, and is based on IMO model course 1.28.
Upon completion trainee should be able to:
- control crowd in emergency situation on board
- locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board
- communicate effectively with passengers during emergency
- demonstrate the use of personal life saving appliances
- comply with ship’s safety and emergency procedures
- introduction to STCW95
- crowd management training
- ship familiarization training
- safety training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger space
- review and assessment
Duration of the course 9 Hrs.